Friday, April 1, 2011

Persian Breed

The Persian breed of cats is another one of my favorites.  The Persian is a longhaired cat, with a round face and has a scrunched up face and flatter nose than regular breeds of cats.  This type of breed can be stubborn at times, it all depends on how you raise your Persian.  Their fur is usually very thick and long and takes a lot of time to care for.  I think the Persian breed is very adorable and I would love to own one day.

One of the cats I catsit for over the summer is the Persian breed.  Her name is Jazmone and she is very shy and timid until she gets to know you.  At first, she did not like to come out and play when I first met her.  Once she got comfortable with me and warmed up to me, she came out from hiding and was very friendly towards me.  Taking care of Jazmone and getting to know the Persian breed better, made me realize that someday I would like to own a Persian cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment